Fishburners is more than a coworking space. We are a not for profit social enterprise, here to inspire and support startups in getting started, growing and succeeding.
Our goal is to make the hardest thing you’ve ever done easier. We do this by providing the facilities, connections, resources, learning and development, support and mentoring that you need for your idea to come to life and flourish.
What's included in your membership?
- The Best Facilities and Resources. Modern coworking facilities for single founders and teams of up to 20 in the Sydney CBD, with an all-inclusive package that includes a dedicated or community desk, internet, espresso coffee, and toasties. Whether you join our physical coworking spaces in Sydney or Brisbane or our virtual online community, you will be encouraged, supported, inspired, and enabled to grow and be successful.
- Support. Enjoy a supportive culture which encourages you to share knowledge, exchange ideas, and troubleshoot with thousands of members, partners, and alumni both offline and online We also provide mentoring with pre-approved startup friendly advisors, pitch opportunities and one on one sessions with our experts in residence.
- Learning & Development. We run hundreds of educational and networking events and programs to help accelerate your startup, which we live-stream and publish on our virtual platform. This includes Shark-Tank style pitch nights, regular workshops featuring high caliber speakers and a wide range of topics.
- Inclusivity. We know that a vibrant and rich startup community consists of members from all genders, races, religions and sexual orientations. We celebrate, encourage and promote diversity. You are all welcome here!
- Exclusive Perks & Discounts. From Dropbox, to AWS, to Hubspot - we have hundreds of partners who have offered our members exclusive perks valued at over $100K, including a global passport which enables you to visit Google for Startups spaces across the world.
Get started today at www.fishburners.org